Karaoke - game, where one or more players are playing a song and the game evaluates their performance.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
Supports songs in formats UltraStar, Frets on Fire and StepMania. Microphones and instruments of SingStar, Guitar Hero and Rock Band, as well as some of the dance area, auto determined.
*A computer that can run 3D games (doesn't need to be fast)
*Microphones for singing (any regular microphones, SingStar/other USB mics)
*USB guitars and drums (Guitar Hero, Rock Band)
*USB dance pad for dancing (various brands)
- Vocals, guitars (lead/rhythm/bass), drums and dancing with multiplayer support
- Extremely good singing pitch detection (usable even with laptop or webcam microphones)
- Intelligent gameplay determines what the player attempted to do
- Avoid accidental hammer-ons / pull-offs, among other things
- No more "wtf, I didn't make any mistake there" feeling
- Controllers are autodetected (no need to configure keys)
- Song formats: FoF, UltraStar, SingStar XML, StepMania
- C++ for high performance, rapid development and solid code
- OpenGL 2.1 and SVG for nice graphics
- Free software, licensed under
GNU GPL version 2 or later
Installation into Linux Mint:
sudo apt-get install performous
Good Luck!!!Last edited by Shekin - 17-10-2016, 22:13