Flacon - CUE, APE and FLAC audio encoder on Linux MintAudio
Flacon extracts individual tracks from one big audio file (popular for their quality CUE, APE and FLAC) containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files.
Flacon uses information from the appropriate CUE file. Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
- Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
- Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
- Replay Gain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
- Multi-threaded conversion process.
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
- Generation of the pertrack CUE file in the output dir.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:flacon sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install flacon
Most likely You will need to install the ffmpeg codec
Edited by: Shekin - 31-10-2016, 16:58
Reason: New information added