Pragha is a very light and fast music player with the necessary features for comfortable listening to music in Linux
The player is well integrated in GTK3, but at the same time the program is independent of the working environment, has a built-in folder structure, search, filter, sequence, EQ, simple user interface, the ability to edit tags. Interface Pragha translated into 21 languages.
Music playback can be conducted both from a local file or from a CD-ROM drive, supports: MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, ASF, WMA, as well as, manage play lists, command line, export/import playlists, integration with LastFM.
- Full integration with GTK+3, but always independent of Gnome or Xfce.
- Two panel desing inspired on Amarok 1.4. Library and current playlist.
- Library with multiple views, according tags or folder structure.
- Search, filtering and queue songs on current playlist.
- Playing and edit tag of mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, asf, wma, and ape files.
- Playlist management. Exporting M3U and read M3U, PLS, XSPF and WAX playlists.
- Play audio CDs and identifies this with CDDB.
- Playback control with command line and MPRIS2.
- Native desktop notifications with libnotify.
- And much mored..