Pragha - lightweight Music Player based on GtkAudio
The player is well integrated in GTK3, but at the same time the program is independent of the working environment, has a built-in folder structure, search, filter, sequence, EQ, simple user interface, the ability to edit tags. Interface Pragha translated into 21 languages.
Music playback can be conducted both from a local file or from a CD-ROM drive, supports: MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, ASF, WMA, as well as, manage play lists, command line, export/import playlists, integration with LastFM.
- Full integration with GTK+3, but always independent of Gnome or Xfce.
- Two panel desing inspired on Amarok 1.4. Library and current playlist.
- Library with multiple views, according tags or folder structure.
- Search, filtering and queue songs on current playlist.
- Playing and edit tag of mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, asf, wma, and ape files.
- Playlist management. Exporting M3U and read M3U, PLS, XSPF and WAX playlists.
- Play audio CDs and identifies this with CDDB.
- Playback control with command line and MPRIS2.
- Native desktop notifications with libnotify.
- And much mored..
Installation into Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/pragha sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install pragha
Remove from Linux Mint:
sudo apt-get remove --purge pragha