Guayadegua is a very powerful audio player. Integrates with Last.FM, Jamendo, Magnatune (search for music), Shoutcast (Internet radio).
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
Allows you to add your own radio stations, download lyrics, works with podcasts. Supports smart playlists, downloads covers, CUE, "friendly" with external devices (IPod, mpris2, SoundMenu, USB Mass Storage, trueaudio, WavPack). Has a built-in equalizer, audio-СЃonverter and allows you to control audio collection that allows you to fill and edit metadata, import/export playlists, sort tracks in different formats and many other features and capabilities. The player has easy interface and simple, when your work consumes negligible amount of RAM and to save the data, uses its own database.
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, mpc, mp4, ape, ...
- Configurable crossfader engine
- Configurable Silence detector to avoid listening to silence between tracks
- Read and write tags in all supported formats
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album can have as many labels you want
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the tracks currently in play list
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play and Record shoutcast radios
- Allow searching for an artist or a track in shoutcast radios
- Allow to subscribe to podcasts and download all new episodes automatically or manually
- Dynamic or static play lists
- Tracks tag editor with automatically fetching of tags information for easily completion
- Lyrics downloads from different lyrics providers.
- Easily expandable contextual commands support. For example you can right click on any album and click in option to record the album in a burning
- Option to copy the selection you want to a directory or device using any of the configurable pattern you added.
- Last.fm and Libre.fm audioscrobbling support
- Partial gnome session support to detect when gnome session is about to close and save the play list so it can continue next time with the same tracks
- Allow to resume play status and position when closed and reopened
- You can rate the tracks from 0 to 5 stars
- Mpris dbus interface support so it can easily controlled from music applets for example and many more
- Record from internet radios
- ... And many more
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:anonbeat/guayadeque sudo apt update sudo apt install guayadeque