Gradio is a simple radio player that lets you listen to online radios on your desktop Linux, without having to use a web browser to search for streaming Internet radio.
The search is very simple. You click the Discover tab and view the proposed radio station.
In addition to the proposed stations, you can enter in the search field, country or station name to search for streaming Internet radio, click on radio station and click Play.
The Library tab is used for compiling a list of user preferred radio stations.
The application is integrated with the desktop.
- Minimize to tray
- To continue playback in the background
- Infinite scrolling
- Automatically install missing codecs
- New menu design
- Notifications of new songs
- When you click on the station switches: play/pause
- Volume adjustment in the menu
- A quick transition from station to station.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint (>= 18 version):
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:haecker-felix/gradio-daily sudo apt update sudo apt install gradio
sudo add-apt-repository -r ppa:haecker-felix/gradio-daily sudo apt update sudo apt remove gradio