Fondo is a very simple application to search, view and set an image as Wallpaper from the Unsplash website. Find the most beautiful Wallpapers on Unsplash.com, the world’s most generous community of photographers.Fondo allows you to see thousands of beautiful photos from the most recent to the ones you are looking for. Just click on the picture to set it as Wallpaper, wait for the download to finish and enjoy!
Have a simple and elegant interface, you can change from light mode to dark mode as you prefer.
- Scroll down to load more photos
- A single click on the photo to put as a wallpaper
- Right click for more wallpaper display options
- See the photo in full screen
- Change the size of the window, the window is responsive
- Share with your friends a link to photo from Unsplash
- Search by categories or write what you want to search in the top input
- Use Ctrl + Q to exit
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
Fondo is distributed as a Flatpack package. Flatpak support is built into Linux Mint 18.3 and newer—no setup required!
Just open Software Manager, find Fondo and Click Install! Or follow the link: https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.github.calo001.fondo and click on the Install button.
If you are extreme and use <= Linux Mint 18.2 or maybe you want to install the program in Ubuntu or a similar distribution. Install the Flatpack first:
Activated Wallpapers from the Fondo app are not copied and saved automatically in the system.
May the Force be with you,