Fondo - find and set the most beautiful wallpapersSection: Effects | Actuality: Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa
Fondo is a very simple application to search, view and set an image as Wallpaper from the Unsplash website. Find the most beautiful Wallpapers on Unsplash.com, the world's most generous community of photographers.
Have a simple and elegant interface, you can change from light mode to dark mode as you prefer.
- Scroll down to load more photos
- A single click on the photo to put as a wallpaper
- Right click for more wallpaper display options
- See the photo in full screen
- Change the size of the window, the window is responsive
- Share with your friends a link to photo from Unsplash
- Search by categories or write what you want to search in the top input
- Use Ctrl + Q to exit
Fondo is distributed as a Flatpack package. Flatpak support is built into Linux Mint 18.3 and newer—no setup required!
Just open Software Manager, find Fondo and Click Install! Or follow the link:
Linux Mint 18.2 or maybe you want to install the program in Ubuntu or a similar distribution. Install the Flatpack first:
To be able to install applications from Flathub, you must add a remote Flathub server:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexlarsson/flatpak sudo apt install flatpak gnome-software-plugin-flatpak
To install Fonda, follow the link:
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
Activated Wallpapers from the Fondo app are not copied and saved automatically in the system.
May the Force be with you,