Action Unvanquished unfolds in the future, when there is a war between humans and aliens. In the Arsenal of the people there are a huge number of different weapons, ranging from standard pistols and ending Lucifer Cannon.
Alien attack people using ticks, jaws, and electrical and missile attacks!
In the game Unvanquished great attention is paid to team game, if you are one, you’re easy prey for the opposing player and will be easily killed than if you move the group. The game has good graphics and sound!
Unvanquished is a fork of Tremulous, powered by the Daemon engine. It is a free, open-source first-person strategy shooter, pitting technologically advanced human soldiers against hordes of highly adaptable aliens. Players can choose from either team, providing for an entirely different experience on both sides, as humans focus on long-range firepower while aliens rely instead on quick movement and stealth. The goal of each match is to destroy the enemy base, preventing members of the opposing team from spawning. Upgrades for both teams are earned by a combination of individual performance and team map control, unlocking access to more powerful weapons and equipment for the humans, and larger, more ferocious forms for the aliens.
The Daemon engine that powers our game is ultimately based off Quake 3, along with features from ET:XreaL, as well as our own coding efforts. Some of our features include:
- A modern OpenGL version 3 compliant renderer.
- Special effects, including bloom, rim lighting, motion blur, heat haze, and color grading.
- MD5 models with skeletal animation and procedural animation blending.
- Support for normal, specular, glow, and gloss texture maps.
- Navmesh-based bots utilizing behavior trees.
- Localization support with several community-produced translations already available.