Multiplayer & singleplayer 3D first person shooter. Supports a relatively modern graphical effects and some graphic detail. There is a map editor. You can create and edit maps on the network.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
Strengths of this game:
- exciting multiplayer
- high dynamics
- 15 game modes
- edit maps in-game
- set the graphic settings, allowing you to get the maximum out video card
- multi platform (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- tweaking for themselves
- the game is constantly evolving for several years
- maximum number of players on the server has been increased from 32 to 128 (joy for the owners megabit speeds);
- the gameplay remains the same fast and arcade, with closer closer to Quake;
also characteristic is the free access to the servers
- if someone tired too small card "first Cube", here You will see the map ten times more (and some just giant);
- set weapons became more futuristic (this gives you the ability to install Mods that change the models and textures of the weapons on the other);
-characteristic mode of this release - this "insta CTF"; unlike regular CTF, team points are awarded only for each captured flag.
Installation into Linux Mint:
1. Perhaps the game will require these dependencies, install them
sudo apt-get install libsdl-mixer1.2 libsdl-image1.2
3. Unpack the downloaded archive to any folder
4. Start "sauerbraten_unix" file (may need to give the file permission to run) and enjoy the game