War Thunder is a military MMO game of the next generation of dedicated combat aircraft, armored vehicles, and fleets of world war II. You will take part in the fighting in all the major theatres of war, fighting with real players all over the world.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
In War Thunder focus on technology, the development of the player and its capabilities. You can try hundreds models of planes, and once inside detailed cockpit, to plunge into the atmosphere of battles.
As you know, the war played a large role not only in aviation, so in War Thunder will be presented a variety of terrestrial and marine equipment. You will be able to play not only against each other, but jointly held various missions.
- A variety of PvP modes, large-scale battles
- Control settings that provide opportunities to play and enjoy both beginners and experienced pilots, fighting together
- PvE content for both single player and cooperative multiplayer games: Dynamic campaign, Single missions, mission Editor, and other modes
- A lot of detail recreated models of aircraft designed cockpits, ships and tanks
- Impressive graphics, authentic sounds and beautiful orchestral music.
Installation into Linux Mint/PinguyOS/ElementaryOS or others Ubuntu distrs (64bit ONLY):
1. The game can be set through all known Steam platform
2. Manual installation
Download the game and Unzip to any folder, then Run the updater