Nintendo entertainment System - NES Dendy. The software is easy to setup and use. To start the game enough to choose the necessary image of the game.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
FCEUX is one of the best emulators NES consoles (in the vernacular - Dendy). The program is completely free and is distributed under the GPL2 license. The interface is in English.
- support a huge number of mappers and ROMs NES and FDS (for the latter you need the original BIOS!)
- support .zip
- integrated player .nsf
- support for OpenGL
- support scripts written in Lua
- ability to take screenshots
- recording and playback of passages in the format .fm2
- gamepad support and the ability to use the mouse as a light gun
- support for saving and so on.
Linux terminal: ~$
You can install it using software Center or by running the command in terminal:
sudo apt-get install fceux[/code]
Also, you can always download the source code from the developer's site.