Freeminer - free clone of Minecraft on Linux MintGames
Freeminer is a Minecraft-inspired sandbox game. Unlike Minetest it aims to make the game fun while trading off some bits of perfectionism.
Freeminer game for Linux, windows, iOS which is a free clone of the game Minecraft. You play in first person and move on a three-dimensional world. The game is based on the work of Minetest, has single and multiplayer game modes. Multiplayer mode allows you to assemble on the same server with many players and build entire cities.
In Freeminer the player lands on a desert island, consisting of cubic and not just "blocks", each of which can be destroyed or built. The player will explore the world, colliding with dangerous enemies, creating instruments out of scrap materials, building a house, the type of which is limited only by the imagination of the player and travel deep underground in search of resources.
System requirements Freeminer not significant, the control is performed with the mouse and keyboard. After the player dies, he is reborn, appearing about the middle of their card game, and anything created is saved.
- Walk around, dig and build in an infinite voxel world and craft stuff from raw materials to help you along the way.
- Robust and powerful server-side modding API.
- Multiplayer support for tens of players, via servers hosted by users.
- Almost infinite world and a fairly good map generator (limited to ±31000 blocks in all directions).
- Runs natively on Windows, Linux, OS X and *BSD.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
wget -q -O - http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add - sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu vivid-getdeb games" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list'