– Accurately sized 3D models of components.
– The ability to install components, remove them and add all the cables between them.
– Accurate interactions between them. Everything has a slot where it installs just like it would in real life.
– Simple to follow tutorial that will get you started building your first computer, having components and procedures explained step by step.
– Preview builds before starting to work on them in real life.
All that and much more, coming to PC Building Simulator.
At the time of writing, the game is at a very early stage of development, but it already can give a good idea of how difficult or easy to assemble a computer.
After running the simulator you will see this window where you can select the appropriate screen resolution and graphics quality in the game.
The game is only available play mode Tutorial, where you will step by step explain what to do. In the settings you can choose an appropriate resolution and graphics.
To assemble a computer, you need to choose components. To do this, you will have to open the inventory by pressing I.
The game also has a store where you can buy components for the computer, but at this stage of development it does not carry much sense.
While Claudiu develops a simulation of the assembly of the computer you can try it on Linux at this link. This simulator of building a computer is free, but you can make a donation, it will accelerate the development of the game.
What do you think about this game? If it has your potential? Write your opinion in the comments.