The game starts with a small introduction/tutorial. The more levels you pass, the harder they will become, the more players you will have to kill, the more you will have to think. Puzzle your way through over 145 levels. Furthermore, you have an option to skip any level in case you get stuck in one of them.
- Over 135 levels
- Happy, not distracting background music
- Option to enable/disable Cartoon-Look
- From very easy to very hard levels!
- New and original game idea
- Fast gameplay
- Auto Save
- Option to skip any level you want
- 100% free to play and no extra content DLCs or ingame purchases
- Single-Player only
- 100% playable offline
- Multiple music tracks to prevent boring repetitions
- And much much more...
Also it has appeared the sequel - "Think To Die 2" with free Demo.