In AfterShot Pro 2 integrated tools for managing digital images of various formats. AfterShot Pro 2 is designed to compete with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. The program is very effectively uses the full power of multi-core processors and will easily handle the required number of photo shots.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
There is no difference in what format your images in RAW or JPEG, you have the ability to edit your photos using various adjustment tools. Crop, straighten, pulling the exposed areas, processing and noise reduction, color correction and much more.
"Corel AfterShot Pro 2 is changing the way the world works with RAW, with 64-bit performance that’s 30% faster than AfterShot Pro 1 and up to 4x faster than the competition. AfterShot Pro 2 is the best way to unlock the freedom and flexibility of shooting RAW. With unparalleled speed and power, and a sleek new interface, AfterShot Pro 2 is a RAW converter, non-destructive photo editor and complete high-speed photo manager in one. Whether you’re batch processing thousands of RAW images, or making detailed adjustments to your latest prize-winning shot, AfterShot Pro 2 gives you the tools to quickly take complete control over every aspect of your photo workflow."
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or later or AMD Athlon™ 64 or later (multi-core processer recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended for HDR function)
- 400MB of available hard-disk space required
- 1024x768 resolution with 16bit color display (1280 x 768 resolution with 24 bit or higher color display recommended)
- Internet connection required for online help or program update
- JPG, TIFF
- RAW file support from most leading camera manufacturers: ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAW, RW2, RWL, SR2
Installation trial version into Linux Mint:
cd /tmp && wget http://dwnld.aftershotpro.com/trials/AfterShotPro2_TBYB_i386.deb && sudo dpkg -i AfterShotPro2_TBYB_i386.deb
cd /tmp && wget http://dwnld.aftershotpro.com/trials/AfterShotPro2_TBYB_amd64.deb && sudo dpkg -i AfterShotPro2_TBYB_amd64.deb
Launch AfterShot Pro 2, then select File -> Install Plugin, and select the plugin file you downloaded or
Launch AfterShot Pro 2 and drag the plugin file into AfterShot Pro 2