Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
Its main features:
* creating an HDR file from a set of images of the same scene taken with different exposure settings (JPEG, TIFF 8 bit and 16 bit RAW);
* rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
* configuring tones HDR images; - copy exif image collections.
*OpenEXR (extension: exr);
*Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
*Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
*Raw image formats (extension: various);
*PFS native format (extension: pfs).
- TIFF (8 bit).
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting;
- Save load HDR images;
- Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
- Tonemap HDR images;
- Copy exif data between sets of images;
- Supports internationalization.
sudo apt-get install luminance-hdr