Selecting a layout, set its size and set the images/photographs you can configure advanced settings of the collage. PhotoCollageForge automatically resizes and organizes the images in the workspace.
PhotoCollageForge allows you to set/change number of images in row and columns, tilt angle and size of the images in the collage, the size and color of frames, the space between the images and overlay, you can set a background color or image, add lettering and stuff...
PhotoCollageForge saves the collage as image formats like JPG or PNG, management is focused on the use of the mouse.
- Free and open-source, no registration needed.
- No installation. Just download the JAR file and double-click it to run it.
- Produces a JPG or PNG file, so you can do what you want with it: print it yourself, order prints, use it on Facebook, your home page, etc.
- Choose a layout, then adjust all settings if desired: margins, borders, colors, random scattering...
- Automatically uses the pictures from a folder on your PC/Mac.
- Automatically resizes, clips and arranges the pictures.
- You may add larger pictures or empty regions in between, or add a background picture.
- You may add texts of any colour, size and font.
- The preview canvas shows you immediately what you get.
- Easy to use - tooltips explain everything.
- Works under Windows, Mac or Linux, as it is Java-based.
- Keeps your privacy, transfers no data or pictures away from your computer.
2. Downloaded Jar a file, make executable, and run as Java application.