Maxthon Cloud Browser (Linux) browser based on Chromium engine (WebKit), with the possibility of using "cloud" technology. Maxthon is the epitome of international experience in the field of view of web pages, and is intended for use on personal computers and mobile devices
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
some of the features:
- mouse gestures to control the browser
- improved application menu with quick access to favorites, history, downloads, and settings,
- sync bookmarks, history, passwords, open tabs via the cloud
- block unwanted advertising using automatically installed the AdBlock extension
- support for all extensions that you can install from Google Chrome.
Installation into Linux Mint from DEB package:
Double click on the downloaded package and click Install.