JDownloader allows you to quickly, efficiently and automatically upload files and download files with hosting sites such as RapidShare and others like him. JDownloader supports the use of premium accounts, as well as work with the captcha. Some parts JDownloader are open source, and the rest of the code is closed. The application is integrated with Flashgot and HJSplit.
- cross-platform application - supported Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac and so forth, requires Java 1.5 or higher
- simultaneous loading of multiple files
- boot with the install multiple connections
- may automatically decrypt some captcha using your own OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- automatic decompression (including a search of the password to the archive) archives
- decrypt files RSDF, CCF and DLC Container
- about 300 plugins to decode for many services: for example, for sj.org, UCMS, WordPress and RLSLog.
- support is around 110 fayloobmennik
- it can automatically retrieve the new IP address to minimize waiting time
- web update
- integrated package Manager for additional modules (e.g. for the web interface and plug-off)
- themes support
- translations into many languages of the world
That's all, enjoy :)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jd-team/jdownloader sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install jdownloader-installer