- Synister has 3 oscillators, 3 envelopes, 3 LFO's, 2 filters (which can be ladder, bandpass, highpass, or lowpass), 4 effects (delay, chorus, clipping, and low fidelity), and last but not least, a step sequencer with up to 8 steps!
- The modulation has been made as easy as possible. Select the source, regulate the amount - done!
- The oscillators and the filters element's can be modulated by different MiDi's CC and/or an LFO or Envelopes!
- For the LFO's and Envelopes, the modulation can be only made by the MIDI's CC!
So, especially for you, I run on Linux Mint and we will check the performance of the synthesizer.Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
2. Unzip into your plugin's directory
May the Force be with you,