CherryTree is a convenient and fast application to write short notes, allowing hierarchical structure all the necessary information in a visual form.
CherryTree can act as a text editor, allowing you to insert tables, images, links, and other elements. Supports syntax highlighting. Interface CherryTree very simple, beautiful and comfortable that immediately has the user after installation.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
The following languages are supported:
- Armenian (Seda Stamboltsyan, up to date)
- Chinese Simplified (Channing Wong, up to date)
- Czech (Pavel Fric, up to date)
- Dutch (TO BE UPDATED)
- English (default)
- French (TO BE UPDATED)
- German (Frank Brungräber, up to date)
- Italian (Vincenzo Reale, up to date)
- Polish (Marcin Swierczynski, up to date)
- Portuguese Brazil (TO BE UPDATED)
- Russian (Andriy Kovtun, up to date)
- Spanish (Daniel MC, up to date)
- Ukrainian (Andriy Kovtun, up to date)
Installation into Linux Mint 17/17.1:Linux terminal: ~$
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vincent-c/cherrytree sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cherrytree[/code]
In the settings you can activate the tray icon
Remove from Linux Mint 17/17.1:Linux terminal: ~$
sudo add-apt-repository remove ppa:vincent-c/cherrytree sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get remove cherrytree[/code]