Pomotroid – simple, configurable and visually pleasing Pomodoro timer. Setting timers for work and rest. The program is designed for time management using the tomato technique. The essence of the technique is that a certain period of time is allocated to perform a task, which is counted by a timer. Also, the timer counts down breaks in work – short and long. Has a simple and modern interface. A timer is located in the center, with a round red display around it.
- Setting the time of the main timer to perform the Work.
- Setting the timer time for a short rest.
- Sets the timer time for a long break.
- Setting the number of rest-work cycles.
- Sound notification. Adjust the notification volume.
- Notifications to your desktop.
- The location of the program window on top of all Windows (set in the program settings).
- Automatic timer start.
- Adding an icon to the notification area (if supported by the system’s graphical environment).
- Simple visual interface.
- Cross-platform and has versions for Linux, Windows, and mac OS
Installation into Linux Mint:
Download DEB package or portable AppImage version from releases page
install it and run, enjoy)))
May the Force be with You