Split and merge PDF files with PDFsam, an easy-to-use desktop tool with graphical, command line and web interface. PDFsam Basic is free and open source desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF files.
So, what can PDFsam Basic? To edit the content can not. But:
1. Rotation. 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
2. Merge. Connects in a single file with separate pages.
3. Share. Splits a PDF document into separate pages (lots of options to split).
4. Sort document. Open the document in the thumbnail view, sort, delete, and gather new.
5. To make the document. This enhanced version of Merge.
6. Alternation. To merge two documents in a special way.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
1. Download DEB package from official website
2. Install it
In addition, the developer offers advanced version (paid) of their product. compose documents, reorder pages, split, merge, rotate, encrypt, decrypt, crop PDF files.
May the Force be with You!