Split and merge PDF files with PDFsam, an easy-to-use desktop tool with graphical, command line and web interface. PDFsam Basic is free and open source desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF files
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
So, what can PDFsam Basic? To edit the content can not. But:
1. Rotation. 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
2. Merge. Connects in a single file with separate pages.
3. Share. Splits a PDF document into separate pages (lots of options to split).
4. Sort document. Open the document in the thumbnail view, sort, delete, and gather new.
5. To make the document. This enhanced version of Merge.
6. Alternation. To merge two documents in a special way.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
2. Install it
May the Force be with You!