Install Nextcloud integrated with ONLYOFFICE Online EditorsOffice
The integration of ONLYOFFICE with Nextcloud gives users an unique opportunity to deploy an online office with their own infrastructure.
With Nextcloud you can:
- store and access all your files wherever you are;
- share files with other users on your server;
- create and send password protected public links;
- let others upload files to your cloud;
- secure your data through multiple layers of protection.
- a brand new powerful editor working online with all the features of Desktop Editors;
- support for docx, xlsx, pptx, txt, odt, ods, odp, doc, xls, ppt, pps, epub, rtf, html, htm files;
- two modes for real-time collaboration on documents: Fastmode to see what your teammates are typing at the moment or the Strictmode to work on the document passage without being distracted by others;
- reviewing, chat, and comments.
In this tutorial, I'll tell you how to install ONLYOFFICE integrated with Nextсoud from the Docker script.
Step 1. Get the latest version of the following repository:
Step 2. Edit the docker-compose.yml filealtering image: owncloud:fpm to nextcloud:fpmto connect ONLYOFFICE to Nextcloud.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/docker-onlyoffice-owncloud cd docker-onlyoffice-owncloud git submodule update --remote
Step 4. Enter your web server address into your browser address bar and create a Nextcloud admin account completing the fields of the opened Wizard web page.
docker-compose up -d
That's all for today. Now you can access Nextcloud and create or upload documents to edit them with ONLYOFFICE.
Edited by: Shekin - 2-11-2017, 08:45