Install Nextcloud integrated with ONLYOFFICE Online EditorsOffice
The integration of ONLYOFFICE with Nextcloud gives users an unique opportunity to deploy an online office with their own infrastructure.
- store and access all your files wherever you are;
- share files with other users on your server;
- create and send password protected public links;
- let others upload files to your cloud;
- secure your data through multiple layers of protection.
- a brand new powerful editor working online with all the features of Desktop Editors;
- support for docx, xlsx, pptx, txt, odt, ods, odp, doc, xls, ppt, pps, epub, rtf, html, htm files;
- two modes for real-time collaboration on documents: Fastmode to see what your teammates are typing at the moment or the Strictmode to work on the document passage without being distracted by others;
- reviewing, chat, and comments.
In this tutorial, I'll tell you how to install ONLYOFFICE integrated with Nextсoud from the Docker script.
Step 1. Get the latest version of the following repository:
Step 2. Edit the docker-compose.yml filealtering image: owncloud:fpm to nextcloud:fpmto connect ONLYOFFICE to Nextcloud.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/docker-onlyoffice-owncloud cd docker-onlyoffice-owncloud git submodule update --remote
Step 4. Enter your web server address into your browser address bar and create a Nextcloud admin account completing the fields of the opened Wizard web page.
docker-compose up -d
That's all for today. Now you can access Nextcloud and create or upload documents to edit them with ONLYOFFICE.
Edited by: Shekin - 2-11-2017, 08:45