How to install ONLYOFFICE v. 9.5Office
ONLYOFFICE is a free open source web office integrated with collaborative system developed to manage documents, projects, customer relationship and email correspondence, all in one place.
Recently ONLYOFFICE developers have updated two of three main components.
What's new in ONLYOFFICE Community Server
- generating reports for checking closed opportunities for the certain time period for all managers or only for selected ones, making the sales forecast, building the summary for all CRM activities;
- adjusting currency rate settings for your invoices.
- set access rights to the team when creating a private project;
- give users the rights to create projects (disabled by default);
- select the start section for every user (Tasks by default);
- hide the contents of the paused projects (enabled by default);
- select the filtered list items using checkbox;
- use the group actions to Delete, Close and Move tasks and Delete milestones.
- new interface design;
- option to delete the uploaded files,
- 69 new formulas in spreadsheets,
- notes in presentations,
- new plugins in documents: photo editor, translator, symbol table
- a lot of improvements and bug fixes.
- new interface languages: Dutch, Vietnamese, Turkish, Slovak, Czech.
In this tutorial I will explain you, how to install the whole ONLYOFFICE Community Edition, including Community Server, Document Server and Mail Server using docker-compose.
Step 1:If you don't have Docker Compose installed, you can install it following the instructions on the official Docker website:
Step 2:Install ONLYOFFICE using the docker-compose script:
Specify its hostname 'yourdomain.com'for the mail server correct work.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ONLYOFFICE/Docker-CommunityServer/master/docker-compose.yml docker-compose up -d
Step 2: Run your ONLYOFFICE opening the web browser and typing the server hostname or IP address.
Step 3: Enter your login details, choose the required language and start your work with ONLYOFFICE.
Edited by: Shekin - 28-11-2017, 05:06
Reason: Text re-formated