What's new in ONLYOFFICE Community Server
- generating reports for checking closed opportunities for the certain time period for all managers or only for selected ones, making the sales forecast, building the summary for all CRM activities;
- adjusting currency rate settings for your invoices.
- set access rights to the team when creating a private project;
- give users the rights to create projects (disabled by default);
- select the start section for every user (Tasks by default);
- hide the contents of the paused projects (enabled by default);
- select the filtered list items using checkbox;
- use the group actions to Delete, Close and Move tasks and Delete milestones.
- new interface design;
- option to delete the uploaded files,
- 69 new formulas in spreadsheets,
- notes in presentations,
- new plugins in documents: photo editor, translator, symbol table
- a lot of improvements and bug fixes.
- new interface languages: Dutch, Vietnamese, Turkish, Slovak, Czech.
In this tutorial I will explain you, how to install the whole ONLYOFFICE Community Edition, including Community Server, Document Server and Mail Server using docker-compose.
Step 1:If you don't have Docker Compose installed, you can install it following the instructions on the official Docker website: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
Step 2:Install ONLYOFFICE using the docker-compose script:
Specify its hostname 'yourdomain.com'for the mail server correct work.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ONLYOFFICE/Docker-CommunityServer/master/docker-compose.yml docker-compose up -d
Step 2: Run your ONLYOFFICE opening the web browser and typing the server hostname or IP address.
Step 3: Enter your login details, choose the required language and start your work with ONLYOFFICE.