What’s new in version 5.1
- - Work with images using more formatting options: flipping, rotating, cropping and aligning to pages, margins and slides. Now you can also insert images right from your document management module.
- - Reviewing has been improved: review comments in both View and Edit modes and enjoy better marking of changes in Track Changes mode.
- - Choose from 250 document languages, make use of the new font engine with better support for CJK fonts, use more hieroglyphic fonts.
- - Feel overall improved mechanics of spreadsheets, use Text To Columns and Paste Wizards, pick new formulas (ASX, BETAINV and HYPERLINK) and use Array Formula.
- - Save files in new formats: DOTX, XLTX, POTX, OTT, OTS, OTP and PDF-A.
In version 5.3, the open source Document Server received features that have been proprietary since version 5.0, namely:
- - The tabbed interface design
- - Сontent controls, bookmarks, navigation panel for Table of Contents, and Display modes in Track Changes in document editor;
- - Pivot table formatting in spreadsheet editor;
- - Presenter view in presentation editor.
ONLYOFFICE official website: onlyoffice.com
ONLYOFFICE forum: dev.onlyoffice.org