Synfig Studio are formed for Linux, Windows and OS X.
Features Of Synfig Studio:
- Completely redesigned user interface for more intuitive and simple operation.
- The one-stop-shop provided by modern GTK3 libraries.
- Use the bones system for cutout animation, raster and vector images.
- Advanced warp images using a layer of Skeletal deformation.
- New Scissors tool provides features non-destructive editing, which allows you not to worry that cut the wrong part of the image.
- Sound support. Sound layer provides basic functionality to synchronize sound with animation. Linux users got all the benefits of using audio editors thanks to the integration of JACK.
- Dynamic animations with the new Dynamic Converter and the effect of an automatic friction.
Installation Synfig Studio into Linux Mint:
1. Download the installer DEB package with the required architecture for your system
2. Double click on the downloaded DEB archive, then install.