Here are 11 reasons why you should use VPN services:
- VPN provides privacy and your IP address;
- The use of any networks (public or private or with free Wi-Fi) encryption;
- Connect to your home or office network from anywhere with privacy;
- View any sites;
- To transmit or receive the data (files, videos, passwords and so on) with privacy;
- You can hide your voice/VOIP calls;
- And of course, you want to remain completely anonymous.
Protection inherently has different definitions for different people, but usually privacy means the ability to exclude information about yourself.
1. VPN provider CyberGhost. This provider supports Mac, PC, iOS, Linux and Android.
2. VPN provider – VPNBook. This provider has support for Windows, Linux, Apple, Mobile and PS3
3. VPN provider – TorVPN. This provider has support for Macintosh, Linux, Android, iPhone to use 1Gb of data.
That's it for now, add in the comments if you find more.