With StatusPilatus, you can view processor information (current load, flags, and temperature), GPU information, RAM usage, statistics, and hard disk usage activity.Monitoring
- CPU information, usage, flags and temperature
- GPU information, with support for multiple GPUs
- RAM information and usage
- Disk usage statistics and activity
- General system information such as hostname, operating system, program list with versions and more
- Network statistics with support for multiple network interfaces
- Battery information and status
StatusPilatus displays statistics of network usage (multiple network interfaces), information about the battery of the laptop and current status (discharged, charging, full charge).
StatusPilatus displays brief information about the operating system and its main components, versions of installed applications (for some distributions) and information about running processes.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
You can install StatusPilatus to the system or use portable version. Download latest version from official page..
May the Force be with you,