I-Nex I liked above all simplicity, given the fact that these graphics will increase for Linux almost none. The program also possible to create a report (the Generate report button), pre-specifying what information you want to include.
According to the information provided this application can compete with the technical description provided by the manufacturer. Statistical summaries are divided into blocks respectively to the main elements of the computer. To switch between these blocks by means of the top menu. So, briefly look at what you can learn by I-Nex.
- CPU tab. Information about clock frequency, temperature, number of cores, amount of cache memory of all levels. Also a small extract from the genealogical tree of Your CPU: full name, model, family, etc. If the system has multiple processors, you can switch between them.
- Drives – detailed information on available drives. Starting from the interface through which the device is connected, and models to the sector size of the file system, its current status and available space.
- Sound. Information about sound card (the cards also have the option of switching between multiple). Displays the version of the driver used, modules, HWdep (hardware based) and PCM (pulse-code modulation, which converts the analog signal to digital).
- GPU. State the full name used “Graphic Processing Unit”, vendor, renderer and version and the current screen resolution. Also below is a list of valid permissions.
- Mobo. A section on the motherboard. Specify manufacturer and model of the Board, as well as the manufacturer, model and BIOS version
Installation into Linux Mint: