Remobo a real alternative to Hamachi. You get a complete network in which you can use absolutely all programs as an ordinary network. You can play games, use the online chat, share files and more.
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
One account can be run on multiple computers (e.g. laptop, desktop, server).
So the program has its own built-in "chips". For example, clicking the left button on the contact and selecting "VNC Remote Control" you immediately go to the remote desktop.
It is a full remote desktop access. Just as well you can use secure messaging system and BitTorrent file sharing.
One of the distinguishing features Remobo - installation direct connection between users ' computers, bypassing the Central server. The application always tries to establish a direct connection, but if for some reason this fails, then the intermediate server Remobo.
- no configuration, just download, install and run
- creates a secure network or VPN among many computers
- browse the web securely and access content in other regions
- run any application between computers securely
- completely FREE to use with MAC, Linux & Windows support
Installation into Linux Mint/PinguyOS/ElementaryOS or others Ubuntu distrs:
1. Developer Remobo does not support the latest version of Ubuntu such systems. Need to install the dependency itself.Linux terminal: ~$
sudo apt-get install libjpeg62 cd /tmp && wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chkconfig/chkconfig_11.0-79.1-2_all.deb && sudo dpkg -i chkconfig_11.0-79.1-2_all.deb[/code]
2. Download latest version of DEB package from the official website given the correct bitness (32-bit, 64-bit)
3. Install (duble click)