TeamViewer for just a few seconds connects to any PC or server in the world. You can remote control your partner's computer as if you are sitting behind him. Find out why more than 200 million users trust TeamViewer!
Sorry for the spelling and phonetic errors in the text.
Owner and main writer of MintGuide.org is not a native English speaker.
Remote Support and Remote Access
- Remote Support – no need for any installation on the client side
- Remote Administration – 24/7 access to remote computers and servers
- Remote Access – access your data and applications – anytime, anywhere
- Home Office – access your office computer from home
There is a new version of TeamViewer 11, what's new:
- Improved performance
- Improved toolbar
- Linux without a graphical user interface (GUI) is not an issue
- Install remotely TeamViewer host
- Full control of your channels
- Chat in TeamViewer in your web environment
- Run TeamViewer on your browser
- Support for Chrome OS
Installation into Linux Mint 15/16/17/17.1/17.2/17.3:
32-Bit / 64-Bit Multiarch
cd /tmp && wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_i386.deb && sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_i386.deb sudo apt-get install -f
64-Bit without Multiarch
cd /tmp && wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_amd64.deb && sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_amd64.deb sudo apt-get install -f
Edited by Shekin - 4-12-2015, 15:04
Reason: fixed string for 64 bit