Install Yandex.Disk - free Cloud storageTools
A file storage service accessible from any internet-enabled device. Once you connect the Drive you will reach a 11 GB.
In addition, you can increase the Disk space simply by inviting friends in Yandex.Disk. You will receive +0.5 GB and your invited people will get an additional +1 GB.
Files on Yandex.Disk won't get lost if your phone or computer breaks. You'll have enough storage space for your most precious photos and important documents.
Access your Yandex.Disk files from anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection.
Share your Yandex.Disk files with family, colleagues or friends. You control who has access to your files.
Integrate Yandex.Disk into your own software using our fully WebDAV compatible API.
Installation Yandex.Disk in Linux Mint (Ubuntu)
Next, open a terminal and type one command:
sudo echo "deb http://repo.yandex.ru/yandex-disk/deb/ stable main" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/yandex.list > /dev/null && wget http://repo.yandex.ru/yandex-disk/YANDEX-DISK-KEY.GPG -O- | sudo apt-key add - && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y yandex-disk
Or installation using apt-get:
sudo echo "deb http://repo.yandex.ru/yandex-disk/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/yandex.listsudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install yandex-disk
To install a client manually, download the necessary version of the package at the corresponding link below:
How to setup Yandex.Disk
After installation run the client's setup using the setup command:
- Enter the name of the catalog to store a local copy of Disk. If you leave the name blank, a Yandex.Disk folder will be created in the home catalog.
- Specify whether or not to use a proxy server (y/n).
- Specify whether or not to run the client at start up (y/n).
- Enter your Yandex user name.
- Enter your Yandex password.
- After the master completes its work, the configuration file config.cfg will be created in the catalog ~/.config/yandex-disk.
The installation is now complete. Now just run Yandex.Disk with the command:
To learn the status and what files were synchronized last, you can use the command:
Edited by: Shekin - 6-10-2016, 00:57
Reason: Update information