Tuxboot - another creator a bootable Live USB driveSection: Tools / System | Actuality: Unspecified
Tuxboot helps you to create bootable Live USB Drive with Clonezilla live, DRBL live, GParted live and Tux2live . Tuxboot program is derived from UNetbootin developed by the same developers and works on both MS Windows and GNU/Linux. You can choose in the program window to download the latest version of Clonezilla Live, DRBL live, or GParted Live ISO/ZIP file and then create a Live USB.
- Support for Clonezilla live, DRBL live, GParted live and Tux2live . Tuxboot uses SYSLINUX ISO/ZIP file to make your USB drive bootable, so it's compatible with the same version of the boot menu in SYSLINUX ISO/library.
- Automatic search for the latest version.
- Creates a bootable USB flash drive on the fly with pre-downloaded ISO file.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, or GNU/Linux.
- Internet access for downloading a distribution to install, or a pre-downloaded ISO file.
- An USB drive with a FAT partition. The existing files on this FAT partition won't be overwritten unless the file name is the same with that in the Clonezilla live, DRBL live, GParted live and Tux2live.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:thomas.tsai/ubuntu-tuxboot sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install tuxboot
Remove from Linux Mint:
sudo apt-get remove tuxboot