Dukto – a simple Qt (Multi-OS), a graphical application for direct transfer of files between computers on the local network.
Dukto is made to be as easy to use and has virtually no settings, fully supports Unicode. For greater ease of use implemented auto-detection of clients (computers or devices running Dukto) supports the transmission of a local network of text fragments, individual files or directories.
Dukto creates a direct (peer-to-peer) connection between computers and transferring data full bandwidth (no need server connection or Internet) supports multi-transferring downloading/sending of data may be excellent, log gear.
Dukto main features are:
- Simple user interface
- No server or internet connection needed
- Zero configuration
- Clients auto-discovery
- High speed file transfer
- Multi-OS native support
- Portable version available
- Multi files and folders transfer
- Transfers log
- Send and receive text snippets (eg. useful for sending URLs)
- Open received files directly from the application
- Windows 7 taskbar integration with progress and transfer indicator
- Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page
- Full Unicode support
- Metro style UI
- Free and open source
Installation latest version into Linux Mint 18:
Installation latest version into Linux Mint 17.3:
Dukto, file transfers does not use any means of protection, therefore the project author recommends to use the application in a reliable and trusted local networks.