the project does not work anymore
One account can be run on multiple computers (e.g. laptop, desktop, server).
So the program has its own built-in "chips". For example, clicking the left button on the contact and selecting "VNC Remote Control" you immediately go to the remote desktop.
It is a full remote desktop access. Just as well you can use secure messaging system and BitTorrent file sharing.
One of the distinguishing features Remobo - installation direct connection between users ' computers, bypassing the Central server. The application always tries to establish a direct connection, but if for some reason this fails, then the intermediate server Remobo.
- no configuration, just download, install and run
- creates a secure network or VPN among many computers
- browse the web securely and access content in other regions
- run any application between computers securely
- completely FREE to use with MAC, Linux & Windows support
Installation into Linux Mint:
1. Developer Remobo does not support the latest version of Ubuntu such systems. Need to install the dependency itself.
sudo apt-get install libjpeg62 cd /tmp && wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chkconfig/chkconfig_11.0-79.1-2_all.deb && sudo dpkg -i chkconfig_11.0-79.1-2_all.deb
2. Download latest version of DEB package from the official website given the correct bitness (32-bit, 64-bit)
3. Install (duble click)