sView is an open-source cross-platform media player / viewer with additional features for displaying stereoscopic content. It supports 360-degrees spherical and cubemap panoramas, images and videos in side-by-side / over-under stereoscopic formats, and many other features.sView is an open-source universal viewer which supports many file types including images, video, audio. It has been designed for 3D stereoscopic data, but can be used for traditional files without any limitations.
3D Image Viewer
This application displays images and photos in most popular formats including JPEG, PNG, MPO, BMP, EXR, TGA, WebP and others. Decoding is performed by FFmpeg framework. Viewer supports both stereoscopic and flat images controlled by Source Stereo Format option.
3D Movie Player
This application plays video and audio files. The list of supported formats is very long thanks to FFmpeg framework and includes MKV, WebM, OGM, AVI, FLAC. Player supports both stereoscopic and flat videos controlled by Source Stereo Format option. Audio playback is performed by OpenAL soft library.
This is small application intended for diagnostics and geometry calibration of stereoscopic device.
Stereo-device support list (outputs)
- Anaglyph glasses
- Interlaced displays (Zalman, LG, Envision)
- Shutter glasses (requires NVIDIA 3D Vision or AMD HD3D capable device or professional GPU)
- Dual projection systems and Mirror displays
- Others (Oculus Rift prototype, iZ3D displays, Vuzix HMD, 3D TVs)
Supported stereo formats
- Separate views (two streams stored in single file or from two files)
- Horizontal pair (side by side)
- Intuitive on-screen interface
- Panoramas (cubemaps, spherical)
- Image positioning (rotation, zooming, panning)
- Image adjustment (gamma, brightness, saturation)
- Stereo pair image adjustment (vertical, horizontal and angular parallax)
Installation into Linux Mint: