ZVVOnlineTV — a program for convenient work with IPTV and viewing online TV, which has a simple and easy interface, not overloaded. It is very easy to add your channel to the program, delete it that doesn’t work or edit it.Currently available in the program:
– view IPTV streams.
– sorting of channels by country, switching between them is convenient and affordable.
– add/remove / edit channels.
– work with playlists (download and view a playlist in the program, launch and view channels from the playlist, add any channel to the program, search for a channel by name in the playlist).
– check flow for proper operation.
– set the video to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, adjust the aspect ratio (normal, stretched, zoomed in).
– timer, allows you to select the time after which the program will turn off or the computer will fall asleep/off.
– mini mode, in which the video window takes up minimal space on the screen and is on top of all Windows.
– support for self-updating playlists by url address.
– much more.
Directories with channels and playlists programs located at – home/.config/ZVVOnlineTV
Downloaded online playlists copy to folder “playlists” to manage them in the program. You can also open your playlists directly from the program.
On the Files tab, you can run local video files and playlists in the directory tree structure.
In the YT tab you can search for and view videos from YouTube.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
To run the TV should be installed PyQt5 and Gstreamer libraries
May the Force be with you,