ZVVOnlineTV — a program for convenient work with IPTV and viewing online TV, which has a simple and easy interface, not overloaded. It is very easy to add your channel to the program, delete it that doesn’t work or edit it.
Currently available in the program:
- view IPTV streams.
- sorting of channels by country, switching between them is convenient and affordable.
- add/remove / edit channels.
- work with playlists (download and view a playlist in the program, launch and view channels from the playlist, add any channel to the program, search for a channel by name in the playlist).
- check flow for proper operation.
- set the video to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, adjust the aspect ratio (normal, stretched, zoomed in).
- timer, allows you to select the time after which the program will turn off or the computer will fall asleep/off.
- mini mode, in which the video window takes up minimal space on the screen and is on top of all Windows.
- support for self-updating playlists by url address.
- much more.
Directories with channels and playlists programs located at - home/.config/ZVVOnlineTV
In the YT tab you can search for and view videos from YouTube.
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
Add a repository and install the application (3 commands)
sudo apt install python3-pyqt5 python3-pyqt5.qtmultimedia libqt5multimedia5-plugins gstreamer1.0-libav gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad -y
After installation, locate the player in the applications menu.
sudo add-apt-repository "deb http://linuxthebest.zzz.com.ua/zvvonlinetv/ xenial main" sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 24950DBE sudo apt update; sudo apt install zvvonlinetv -y
May the Force be with you,