Using StreamStudio can search selected service and sort the result, to view and/or download you can select individual videos (given the quality) and entire playlists. The entire list of search results, and link individual videos can be opened in the browser, you can copy the link to the video in the clipboard after uploading of video can be extracted audio track and saved in MP3 format.
To play your local or streaming audio and video in StreamStudio has a built-in HTML5 player (Flash Player not required), if you wish, you can use an external, support conversion to MP3 FFmpeg provides. Watching videos is possible in windowed and full screen mode.
- Watch without flash
- Video seeking
- Full screen
- Save videos to local HDD
- Extract audio (mp3 format) from videos
- Open Youtube or Dailymotion links, or other services links
- Open youtube or dailymotion page of the current video from the application
- Watch videos on your TV via UPnP (freebox only)
- Integrated update system...
- Plugins for other services
Note: If you are behind the firewall then you need to open these ports for tcp (8081, 8888, 8889)
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:noobslab/apps sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install streamstudio