When the track is playing, you can open a panel with "Now Playing" that allows you to add a song to your favorites, switch to next or previous track, and view the playback queue.
You need to register a free account to unlock other features such as the ability to create playlists.
This app has a few limitations, for example, whether to display the video window (it can be rolled) so as not to violate the YouTube rules:
- YouTube has millions of songs, from massive hits to rare gems to cult classics, with more added every minute. It’s more music than you could listen to in a lifetime.
- Find what to listen to next by following a music subreddits, with over 80 different stations, including /r/listenToThis, /r/90smusic, /r/electronic and many more. Explore curated playlists, hand-picked by the reddit community.
- Build a collection of your favorites, so they’re always close at hand. Save playlists directly from YouTube, keep a "listen later" list of songs, or even capture hours of MIT courses and TED talks. The possibilities are endless.
1. Download latest DEB package
2. Install as usual. Run. Enjoy!
May the Force be with you,